quinta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2008

Six Feet Under

Motivos pra eu gostar PRA CARALHO de Six Feet Under:

Funeral de uma mulher:

Homem: You've done a nice job. She looks peaceful.
David: Well, she is at peace now.
Homem: If there's any justice in the universe, she's shoveling shit in Hell.

Velório do patriarca:

Nate: I refuse to sanitize this anymore!
David: This is how it's done.
Nate: Yeah? Well, it's whacked. What is this stupid salt-shaker? Huh? What is this hermetically sealed box? This phony Astroturf around the grave? Jesus, David, it's like surgery. Clean. Antiseptic. Business. He was our father!
David: Please don't do this.
Nate: You can pump him full of chemicals. You can put make-up on him. You can prop him up for a nap in the slumber room but the fact remains, David, that the only father we're ever gonna have is gone! Forever... and that sucks, but it's a goddamned part of life and you can't really accept it without getting your hands dirty. Well I do accept it and I intend to honor the old bastard by letting the whole world see just how fucked up and shitty I feel that he's dead! God damnit!
Padre: Amen.


Brenda: No mistake you guys are undertakers, you take every fucking feeling you have, put it in a box and bury it.
Paco (para David): This is some fucked up way to make a living, you know that?


Nathaniel Sr.: So I'm walking along one day, and this asshole stops me and asks me if I'm alright. He says I got a look. He'd seen a man with that same look once, and had ignored it, and that man had jumped out a nine-story window. You know the reconstruction involved in a death like that? This business gets under your skin, it's like a fucking virus. They can even see it on your face, smell it on you.
Nate: What the hell is this place, this music? Since when did you listen to... Classics IV? What the hell did you do here, who the hell are you?
Nathaniel Sr.: So many questions, why couldn't you ask 'em when I was still ALIVE? It's OK, I couldn't answer most of them anyway, unlike now. Now I'm a fucking prophet.
Nate: Alright.
Nathaniel Sr.: Think I'm kiddin' buddy-boy? That's one of the perks of being dead, you know what happens after you die - and, you know the meaning of life.
Nate: That seems fairly useless.
Nathaniel Sr.: Yeah, I know - life is wasted on the living.
Nate: Could've told me you were proud of me.
Nathaniel Sr.: Never around for me to tell, which is exactly what I was proud of you for. Therein lies your catch-22.
Nate: So what's the meaning of life?
Nathaniel Sr.: You really wanna know?
Nate: I don't know, will it fuck me up if I do?

Para Keith:

David: You looked so intense, the way you pointed your little alarm thingy at the car. Like, "Fuck you, car. Now you're locked!"

2 comentários:

marius disse...

adoro séries com diálogos/monólogos inteligentes e cativantes ein

marcelo groff disse...

dialogos, dialogos, dialogos... quando vou ver uma poesia sua?? Um dia, vc vai dizer... não vale!

mas haueaheuaheuaehuaehaue FODA! Adoro six feet, não tem como não gostar! Soh cuidado pra não ficar... errr... sinistra! :}

Contato

paula.groff@gmail.com

Fuça aew, lesk